Discover Tuscany: May 25-31, 2020
Niche Travel Group’s Tuscany Tour with Bishop’s Cellar hosts Jason MacLeod and Ryan Almeida.
This tour begins in Rome on May 25 and ends in Florence on May 31. The maximum group size is 16 guests.
- Six night adventure at $2195 per person, including all taxes.
- Price is based on double occupancy but a single supplement is available for $300
*Airfare is additional.
Spend your days touring quaint Tuscan towns and wandering through vineyards. Your home for the week will be the beautiful Agriturismo La Pietriccia, where an on-site Chef will prepare incredible organic delights each evening to pair with your sommelier-selected wine experiences.
- Private transfers from Rome to Tuscany at the beginning of the trip and Tuscany to Florence at the end of the trip.
- Lovely 3.5 * accommodation at a Tuscan Agriturismo Villa, in a picturesque southern Tuscany town
- 6 full breakfasts
- 6 gourmet, 4-course dinners with local wine selections
- Visit to Orvieto
- 2 days of guided travel through Tuscany’s Val D’Orcia and Siena
- 1 full day in Montepulciano with a private transfer
- 5 winery visits and two guided regional tastings, with your own personal sommeliers
- Olive Oil instruction and insider visits to local hidden gems in small-town, rural Tuscany
- And more!
Your trip organizer is Faith Sproule from Niche Travel Group. Whether you simply want to book this tour or you would like the personal touch from start to finish, Faith will help you get to Tuscany in May 2020!
Your guides are Bishop’s Cellar staff Jason MacLeod and Ryan Almeida.
Email [email protected] for more information and stay tuned to this page for itinerary, winery information and more!