This is a blend of Syrah 50%, Carignan 30% et Grenache Noir 20% from the Cote de Rousillon Villages appellation. The organically grown grapes are destemmed, but not crushed. The wine undergoes to pumping-over operations followed by a light soaking of the cap during alcoholic fermentation. Slow gentle, fermentation lasting 3 weeks before blending. 25% of the wine is aged for 12 months in barrels that were previously used for one white wine vintage and the remaining 75% is aged in concrete tanks. The wine is bright ruby in the glass. Pronounced aromas of wild berries and spice. The palate is full with ripe plums and a some citrus along with cedar and juniper notes. The tannins are dusty and the finish is long making for a harmonious wine that can be enjoyed now or matured.