Bishop’s Cellar, Ratinaud, Obladee and Le French Fix all share a few things in common: we’re all local businesses in Halifax and we all love the gastronomic delicacies from France.
Follow us online via our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts in the days leading up to Friday September 7 using the hashtag #FranceFriday and join in on the conversation about great French products. All of us will be sharing lots of great info and facts about wine, cheese, charcuterie, pastries and more. By the time Friday arrives you’ll want to start your day with a capuccino & croissant and finish it with glass of wine paired with delicious charcuterie.
#FranceFriday will culminate with a day long celebration featuring in-store samplings at the participating shops, special offers and a great tasting at Bishop’s Cellar featuring wines from the major appellations in France. The day doesn’t end with the tasting, venture shortly up the hill to complete your Celebration of France with a glass of vino and a charcuterie plate at Obladee.
Here’s a round up of complete specials/offers for #FranceFriday on September 7th:
– 10% off French wine in the retail shop all day
– Free in-store French wine sampling throughout the day
– Discover France tasting showcasing major wine regions of France. Food by Ratinaud and Le French Fix
– French Wine Flight for $12.00
– Pair your French flight with any French cheese (of course including Quebecoise) for $15.00
*Special valid until 9pm
Le French Fix
– $3.00 Cappucinos all day
– Medium Coffee and Croissant – $3.75 from 8:30am – 10:00am
– Canele & Espresso – $3.00 from 2:30pm – 4:00pm
– $3.00 Cappucino (ongoing) for anyone who shows a receipt from France Friday* (participating businesses)
*Only valid for receipts from Bishop’s Cellar, Obladee, Ratinaud from September 7, 2012
– With any purchase of 4 Sausages receive 10 slices of Duck Prosciutto for FREE