Ranked as one of Atlantic Canada’s Top 101 companies, Bishop’s Cellar is a leading specialty wine and spirits company. A proud member of the Halifax business community, Bishop’s Cellar prides itself on providing exceptional customer service, product innovation and education while supporting our local wine and microbrewery industry.
- Employee Discount on Product Purchases
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Matching RRSP Program
- Wellness Program: Healthy Workplace Initiative with an Employee Health & Wellness Incentive Program.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES: FULL AND PART-TIME DELIVERY DRIVER/WAREHOUSE LABOURER POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT BISHOP’S CELLAR
Bishop’s Cellar is a private alcohol retailer and wholesale operation that has provided top-notch product and service to Nova Scotians since 2003. At the heart of this organization is our warehouse; a privately-run storage facility and delivery business that provides unparalleled service to restaurants throughout Nova Scotia.
When licensee customers across Nova Scotia are looking for exceptional products they come to Bishop’s Cellar. Warehouse and delivery staff are expected to work as part of a team geared towards providing timely and efficient same-day delivery service within HRM, as well as preparing orders for shipment province wide. Other duties include receiving orders, continual stocking of product, and daily cleaning to maintain a tidy and safe work environment.
We’re looking for warehouse and delivery staff who have strong interpersonal and communications skills that are committed to providing excellent customer experiences. In return, we’re offering a generous staff discount, opportunities for further education and fun perks of the industry. Our full and part time staff members come from all walks of life and diverse industries, you’ll be part of a fun team of movers and shakers.
We want to meet you if:
- You’re 19 years of age and over, with at least a High School Diploma and a valid drivers license
- You’re comfortable standing for long periods of time and able to carry boxes of merchandise weighing up to 50 lbs.
- You have excellent time management skills
- You’re goal oriented and comfortable working in a team dynamic
- You show attention to detail, are an independent problem solver and comfortable making adjustments on the fly
- You’re a lover of fun, local businesses and want to work in one of Nova Scotia’s fastest growing industries
- Basic knowledge of Wine, Beer and Spirits
- Previous delivery and or warehouse experience
- Forklift experience
Sound like your kind of job? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume to learn more about good hourly wages, attractive benefits and our fun work environment.