Ranked as one of Atlantic Canada’s Top 101 companies, Bishop’s Cellar is a leading specialty wine and spirits company. A proud member of the Halifax business community, Bishop’s Cellar prides itself on providing exceptional customer service, product innovation and education while supporting our local wine and microbrewery industry.
- Employee Discount on Product Purchases
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Matching RRSP Program
- Wellness Program: Healthy Workplace Initiative with an Employee Health & Wellness Incentive Program.
FULL AND PART-TIME RETAIL POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT BISHOP’S CELLAR
Bishop’s Cellar is a private wine store on the Halifax Waterfront that has been providing top-notch wines to Nova Scotians since 2003. Bringing quality wine, craft beer and spirits to our customers with extraordinary service makes our world go around.
When the people of Nova Scotia are looking for exceptional products they come to Bishop’s Cellar. Retail associates at our award-winning boutique wine shop greet and assist customers in finding exactly what they are looking for while enhancing their knowledge and understanding of the products in the store. We aim to provide a professional, friendly experience from arrival to checkout. Light cleaning and keeping the store shelves stocked are also a part of the day-to-day work behind the scenes.
We’re looking for retail associates who have strong interpersonal and communications skills as well as a passion for food, wine, craft beer and spirits. In return we’ve got flexible hours, a generous staff discount, opportunities for further education and fun event opportunities. Our full and part time staff members come from all walks of life and diverse industries, you’ll be part of a fun team of movers and shakers.
We want to meet you if:
- You’re 19 years of age and over, with at least a High School Diploma
- You’re comfortable standing for long periods of time and able to carry boxes of merchandise weighing up to 40 lbs.
- You have customer service experience and some kind of sales experience
- You’re thirsty to learn more about wine, craft beer and spirits
- You’re a lover of fun, local businesses and want to work in one of Nova Scotia’s fastest growing industries
- Knowledge of Wine, Beer and Spirits (completion of Wine/Sprit/Beer educational training beneficial)
- Understanding of POS systems
Please contact via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about good hourly wages, attractive benefits and our fun work environment.