Seghesio Sonoma Zinfandel (750ml)

  • Wine Type

    Red Wine

  • Size


  • Vintage


  • Country


  • Region


  • Sub-Region

    Sonoma County

  • Grape


  • Farming Method

    ConventionalMost products with this label come from producers who do their best to avoid any intervention at all but it’s possible that some of the aforementioned preventative measures and additions are deemed necessary. Learn More

  • ABV


  • Food Pairing


Seghesio Family Vineyards is a historically significant winery in Sonoma County. Edoardo Seghesio, immigrated from Piedmont Italy and planted his first Zinfandel vines in Sonoma County’s Alexander Valley in 1895. He started out as a vigneron, supplying grapes to other winemakers, then eventually began making his own wine. The family’s land holdings expanded throughout the valley and today Seghesio has some of the oldest vineyards and clones in their possession.  Seghesio farms 300 acres of certified sustainable estate vineyards and also sourced premium grapes from growers in Sonoma County. 

Tasting Notes

On the nose, an expressive burst of aromas of deep dark fruit and red fruit. On the palate, juicy, vibrant notes of mint, sasparilla, and fresh plum with supple, textured tannins and acidity on the long, complex finish. Pair with BBQ fare like burgers and sausages, grilled vegetables, or pulled pork dishes.


Made from 86% Zinfandel, 10% Petite Sirah, 2% Alicante Bouschet, 2% other Red varietals, 55% of the grapes are sourced from certified sustainable estate vineyards and the remaining 45% comes from growers around the Sonoma County region. Hand harvested and each individual plot is fermented separately- resulting in some 150 different fermentations; fermented on their skins from 7-12 days before being settled to remove solids and quickly transferred to barrels to complete malolactic fermentation. Aged for 10 months in 15% once filled American oak, and 85% neutral French and American oak barrels. 

Express Shipping!Express Delivery is currently unavailable. Check back soon!
A product image for Seghesio Sonoma Zinfandel


*All prices include applicable taxes and bottle deposit.

  Express Shipping!


  1. (verified owner)


    Not a great example of a Zinfandel IMHO. Fetzer at half the price has a much more spicy taste. This was rather plain tasting.

Tell Us What You Think